Art Branches was set up in 2015 by Sara Noonan, Stephanie Hartick and Deborah Pipe. The community interest company grew out of the success of ‘Landscape Patterns’; a project Stephanie Hartick set up as an artist, connecting people with the landscape of the Brecks, for Breaking New Ground Landscape Partnership.
Our ethos is to improve health and wellbeing, both physical and mental, through the provision of supported creative projects that link people to their environment. We work with adults and children recovering from severe and moderate mental health issues and support vulnerable people with their wellbeing.
Our aims are to:
- Collaborate with partners and organisations to create interesting and imaginative projects relevant to the people we work with
- Work alongside children and adults recovering from mental health issues
- Innovate and test new ideas crossing conventional boundaries
- Deliver engaging creative projects inspired by our natural and urban heritage
- Celebrate our rich culture through creative processes across the arts
We have a proven track record for delivering high quality and meaningful projects across the East of England. Please contact us, by emailing email@example.com, should you wish to discuss a potential project, idea or have a group of people who would like to take part in a project.