Art Branches was set up in 2015 by founder, Stephanie Hartick and Directors Sara Noonan and Deborah Pipe. The community interest company grew out of the success of ‘Landscape Patterns’; a project Stephanie set up as an artist, connecting people with the landscape of the Brecks, for Breaking New Ground Landscape Partnership.
Our ethos is to improve health and wellbeing, both physical and mental, through the provision of supported creative projects that link people to their environment. We work with adults and children recovering from severe and moderate mental health issues and support vulnerable people with their wellbeing.
Our aims are to:
- Collaborate with partners and organisations to create interesting and imaginative projects relevant to the people we work with
- Work alongside children and adults recovering from mental health issues
- Innovate and test new ideas crossing conventional boundaries
- Deliver engaging creative projects inspired by our natural and urban heritage
- Celebrate our rich culture through creative processes across the arts
We have a proven track record for creating and delivering high quality and meaningful projects across the East of England. We are always interested to work with new partners, and in seven years have worked alongside over 20 organisations. Our Directors and Associates are able to offer a consultancy on creation of new innovative projects that are based on and inspired by environmental heritage. Please contact us, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, should you wish to discuss a potential project, idea or have a group of people who would like to take part in a project.